cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with room kit mini

Narayana.p
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I recently implemented Cisco room kit mini as a stand alone, But i am unable to see others at VC end point side, But the others who joined in same meeting through webex they are able to see me and hear me. Later on had a demo 16 digit license and upgraded the firmware then i can see them. But after i did factory reset an again configured in stand alone mode, Now again facing the same issue. Can anyone please help me.

2 Replies 2

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

if you want to use it as standalone endpoint
Then either you should use a public IP on endpoint or a Nated ip and the following ports should be open on firewall-
+++++++++++++++
For H.323:
Gatekeeper Discovery (RAS) - Port 1719 - UDP
Q.931 call Setup - Port 1720 - TCP
H.245 - Port Range 5555-5574 - TCP for Static

For SIP 5060/5061- TCP
Video - Port Range 2326-2485 - UDP
Audio - Port Range 2326-2485 - UDP
Data/FECC - Port Range - 2326-2485 - UDP
++++++++++++++
Also if you are using H323 then mode should be direct and if you are using SIP then public DNS should be configured on endpoint.

There are many discussions on community if you search with word "Standalone"

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful and mark as a accepted solution if applicable...

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your issue will be almost 100% firewall related.

When your device was reistered to the Webex Cloud, the device communicated via the cloud platform (and this traverses the firewalls nicely). but trying to run the endpoint in an H.323 Standalone way, you will need to configure your device, its NAT settings, and your firewall accordingly.  Have a look at the SX20 as Standalone thread for some guidelines as to what you need to configure.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.