Views
Helpful
Replies

IX 5000 Camera setup sheet

Bar1s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Apparently we lost camera setup sheet. Is there any printout option for this paper ?

Regards,

Baris. 

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't think they are something you can simply print, at least they don't seem to be a part of any of the IX5000 Series documentation.

Did you check all the cartons? According to IX5000 and IX5200 Parts List Sorted by Carton, they should be in Carton 30 (Pallet 8 for IX5000, Pallet 11 for IX5200). You can order replacements if you need to, the part number is CTS-5K-CAM-TOOL=. 

Hi Patrick, 

Alignment tool isn't so big. It is look A4 size. I thought we can print out that. 

But I don't know it is possible. 

As you say I believe there is no change to another option rather than order new replacement. 

Regards,

Baris. 

Hi Baris

Please find in the attachment the pictures of IX5000/IX5200 camera targets.

You can contact TAC to provide you the RMA for camera targets for IX5000/IX5200 having part ID "CTS-5K-CAM-TOOL=".

Regards

Radhika Sajan

Hi Patrick, 

Is there any relation with light panels and this camera target tool ? 

Lights connected directly to codec but they does not work, even on a call or self view.

Regards,

Baris. 

I honestly do not know, I've never worked with an IX5000 Series endpoint.  I've tried looking around in guides etc, but haven't found anything yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: