cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Telepresence ( MAC OS)

Peter Anders
Level 1
Level 1

I have been asked to rollouot the Jabber for telepresence ( MAC OS) . I havee successsfully rolled out the Jabber for telepresence ( Windows) however I am not familiar with the MAC OS version.

I have looked at the user guide for the MAC OS , however it does not show where to input the settings for the internal and external settings.

Has anyone installed the MAC OS version before and are there any special templates that need to be addedd inot the templates within TMS

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

If you are looking at creating a pre-configured installer, see here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/Jabber_Video/4_6/CJAB_BK_C89F6C9E_00_cisco-jabber-video-for-telepresence_chapter_011.html#CJAB_TK_CB861748_00

The settings can be found in the relevant plist, look for com.cisco.JabberVideo.plist located in Library\Preferences.

The settings can also be added locally by the user; open JabberVideo and click on Spanner/Screwdriver icon or choose JabberVideo then Preferences from the top ribbon.

There is otherwise no special provisioning template required for Mac version, both Win and Mac use the same provisioning templates.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.     

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

If you are looking at creating a pre-configured installer, see here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/Jabber_Video/4_6/CJAB_BK_C89F6C9E_00_cisco-jabber-video-for-telepresence_chapter_011.html#CJAB_TK_CB861748_00

The settings can be found in the relevant plist, look for com.cisco.JabberVideo.plist located in Library\Preferences.

The settings can also be added locally by the user; open JabberVideo and click on Spanner/Screwdriver icon or choose JabberVideo then Preferences from the top ribbon.

There is otherwise no special provisioning template required for Mac version, both Win and Mac use the same provisioning templates.

/jens

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: