Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber MRA Call flow questions

reflux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

There is something that have been bothering on my head for quite awhile, and pardon me of my ignorance if any.

We have MRA deployed over Expressway (C&E), so therefore I believe all our endpoints registration over the internet and calls are simply proxied to and fro CUCM. However, would my H.323 Gateway (pure h323 configuration) require any other configurations since all calls going in and out via MRA are SIP? How do they inter-operate, like H323 <-> SIP and on which side? I'm not really well versed in SIP and thus, I'm seeing some weird errors such as 403 Forbidden, 408 Request timeout from SIP Subscribes. and upon reviewing the tcpdumps, i do see things like unknown SIP headers, and malformed SIP header, or unknown X-taatag (RTMT tool - SDL traces) with large amount of failures from SIP responses, so and so forth. Hence, its really such a pain not knowing where to start troubleshooting from or rather identifying root causes. 

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: