cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Join Microsoft team meeting by cisco room kit

msaeed
Level 1
Level 1

if i received an invitation from the Microsoft team and i need to join the meeting by my cisco room kit/cisco device.

the host will be the Microsoft team.

is it possible?

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

The room kit can join via WebRTC.

But therefore, it must be integrated with the Calender Service, to get the email invitation and then the WebRTC URL populated to the device.

https://help.webex.com/en-US/article/nsx4cpe/Enable-WebRTC-to-Join-a-Microsoft-Teams-Meeting-from-Webex-Boards,-Room-Devices,-and-Desk-Pros

thanks for your help,

actually, we have on premises server. my supplier said that the server does not support WebRTC it is only available on cloud solution.

how true that?

With on-prem registered devices you can make your video devices Cloud Aware with Webex Edge for devices. With that you can enable Hybrid Calendar also for on-prem devices.

Response Signature

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It will depend on how the MSTeams end has been configured and whether the Microsoft tenancy has Cloud Video Interop available/enabled.  If so, the MSTeams meeting invite should have details in it for how to join with a video conferencing device.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.