Views
Helpful
Replies

Licensing Telepresence and TMS Servers

peternnaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have installed a UCS Server with two MX700 and 2 MX300 TP Endpoints. I have also configured jabber application for some users. Now the customer wants to add licenses for TelePresence Server (to be able to do multiparty conferencing for up to 15 endpoints nd also TMS licenses to allow for scheduling meetings.
Please kindly confirm or help validate that the attached BOM is suitable to add the TP Server and TMS Licenses on the UCS Server.

Regards,

Peter.

3 Replies 3

You would need a Cisco Telepresence Conductor to be able to deploy Virtual Telepresence Server as it will be on remotely managed. You would also need a VMware ESXi running on your UCS server to deploy the virtual Telepresence Server. 

For TMS, you would need Windows Server license.

regards,

Acevirgil

Hello Acevirgil de Ocampo

Thank you for your response, The customer already have the devices running except for the TP Server, Conductor and the TMS. I already the I will need these applications and I am already running them on the UCS Server (TMS will be on a windows server platform).

What I need now is the correct BOM to quote for the TP Server and TMS Server licenses.

Regards, 

You should contact your Cisco Account Manager, they should be able to help build out what you need as well as provide a BOM that you can give to your preferred Cisco reseller to make the purchase.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: