cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

lyncgateway vcs to lync call fail

nnlwin1611
Level 1
Level 1

I made a call between lync client(pc) to DX80(registerd on cucm) using lyncgateway vcs(B2BUA). 

during the call i got following error. 

B2BUA disconnected call on the Standard side saying "Missing content in ACK" at lyncgateway.

how can i fixed this problem?

20 Replies 20

gohlex8848
Level 1
Level 1

Hi nnlwin1611, i had the same issue, seeing " Missing content in ACK" in the lync gateway too. did you manage to resolve this?

Yeah. You need to check your DNS A record. For my case, i have 3 dns servers, i removed unrelated DNS FQDN under lync gateway. After removing, my lync gate way is ok.

Thanks nnlwin1611. is your call get through before you seeing that error? for mine, the video call to lync client gets routed and able to see incoming video call, but as soon as the user accepted the video call dropped.

Yeah my call is ok before. You need to check your dns. May i know your infrastructure? 

Hi, I'm having the same problem. And can't find any related references about the problem. I hope you don't mind sharing your experience please.

@nnlwin1611:

Could you please explain more about what DNS FQDN that was causing your problem?

Also do you know what is the "Standard" side that the log refers to ? Is it the Lync server or the VCS?

@gohlex8848:

Did you manage to solve your problem too?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I am also having the same issue calling from VCS endpoint to Lync , call connects but disconnects right away. But it works fine when Lync endpoint calls VCS . Were you able to find a resolution to this ?

Thanks much !

Can you check your call history? What error message did you got?

Nyi

B2BUA disconnected call on the Standard side saying "Missing content in ACK"

did you put DNS enter your lync gateway?

I am not following you here. Could you please elaborate ?

Under your network setting, did you put any dns?

Yes, under System --> DNS I have Host Name, Domain Name and a DNS Server address.

How many dns server did you put under dns?

Single DNS server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: