Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Managed Video Services - Cloud

Hello,

Actually I am now interested in a pre-sales thing. We are talking with a service provider about providing video conferencing to their customers as a managed service. So I need to make some presentation explaining cloud video service in detail including technical and marketing things. Do you have any document which might help me. If so, I appreciate if you share with me.

Best regards,

Tufan

1 Reply 1

I think no one willing to answer a pre-sales question. Then I'd better to ask a technical question about the same subject. I am wondering if some feautures which you can find below are possible, if so how are they done?

-Is it possible for end customers to schedule and manage a conference even without seeing the other conferences created by a different end customers? (multitenancy)

-Is it possible to provide exchange integration for end customers seperately. It doesn't seem possible to me. Because I think we can not integrate TMS to different exchange servers at the same time? Do you know a way?

-As in above question, do you think we would have problems in Lync integration considering several completely different Lync domains and servers?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: