Maxmium con-current video conference in a MSE 8000
Based on the datasheet of MSE 8510,
• Up to 20 HD 1080p or 720p video plus 20 voice ports or up to 80 SD video ports on a single blade
• Enables up to 180 HD 1080p video plus 180 voice ports or 720 SD video ports in a single chassis
• Up to 60 HD 1080p video ports in a multiblade MCU
Based on the last point, we know the maxmium number of HD 1080 P con-current MCU call in fully installed chassis is 60, however, our client would like to know the total number of a 720p con-concurrent MCU?
(or there is a misunderstanding in the multiblade MCU?)
On the other way, we have check the date of the MSE 8420,
● Forty video plus 40 voice ports on a single blade
● Up to 360 video plus 360 voice ports enabled in a single chassis
The 2020 IT Blog Awards, hosted by Cisco, is now open for submissions through October 16. Submit your blog, vlog or podcast today. For more information, including category details, the process, past winners and FAQs, check out: https:...
We have CUCM and CUC (v12.5) which has been directly registered to Cisco's Smart Licensing, but today's I noticed this error from RTMT "Smart Licensing Authorization Renewal Failure". I tried to force the re-authroization and re-registration and now it sa...
Hello I have a Cisco 7841 3pcc Phone, if I specify a custom ringtone and try to play it, it is spit out in the log> Bad parameter in Ring File field: w = tftp: //192.168.220.120/TEST.rawand the standard sound plays.-----------4047 ERR Jan 17 16: 15: 33...