Maxmium con-current video conference in a MSE 8000
Based on the datasheet of MSE 8510,
• Up to 20 HD 1080p or 720p video plus 20 voice ports or up to 80 SD video ports on a single blade
• Enables up to 180 HD 1080p video plus 180 voice ports or 720 SD video ports in a single chassis
• Up to 60 HD 1080p video ports in a multiblade MCU
Based on the last point, we know the maxmium number of HD 1080 P con-current MCU call in fully installed chassis is 60, however, our client would like to know the total number of a 720p con-concurrent MCU?
(or there is a misunderstanding in the multiblade MCU?)
On the other way, we have check the date of the MSE 8420,
● Forty video plus 40 voice ports on a single blade
● Up to 360 video plus 360 voice ports enabled in a single chassis
“UCCE Solution Troubleshooting Based on Comprehensive Call Flow for CVP and IP IVR Deployment Models”
This event will have place on Thursday 22, October 2020 at 10hrs PDT
Contact Center call flows are fundamental to the successful implementation an...
[ The link to the discussion will be published on October 22nd ]
This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about the implementation, best practices and support of Customer Voice Portal (CVP) and IP Interactive Voice Response (IP IVR) deploymen...
I have questions from the above guides:
A company currently has two different UC environments. One in the US and one in the UK. The US UC environment has (3) CUCM servers (Publisher and 2 subscribers), (2) IMP servers (P...
IP telephony (Internet Protocol telephony) is a term used to describe technologies that use a variety of protocols to exchange voice, fax, and other forms of information, traditionally carried over the Public Switched Telephone Netwo...