cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU 4205 Internal Gatekeeper not working

cjweisman
Level 1
Level 1

I have an MCU 4205. I have enabed the internal Gatekeeper, I have opened the Gatekeepr port, but it does not seem to be working. In the Gatekeeper status, it says Registrations: 0/0 (see image below). The 0 in the demoninator indicates that the Gatekeeper is not working, so it cannot register anything. What can cause this?

MCU2.JPG                  

19 Replies 19

The default is 25 registered systems to the internal GK.  You can purchase options for 100 and 300 registered devices if you need more than 25. 

VR

Patrick

The page you sent me to is a video tutorial page and does not have any options to to do Get existing-->Tandberg license.

Check "Do not show this page next time", and click the link above it "Continue to Product Licsnse Registration".

Thanks you to everyone who helped me solve this problem. Entering the activation code enables the internal gatekeeper.

Good to hear!  If you could, please check any of the other replies that helped, the reply you did select as the correct answer doesn't give enough information for others when looking for answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: