Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU 4205-Maximum Video size is disable

ushkdollar
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I have a MCU 4205 and the Maximum Video size was disable. Can anyone help me to enable this field.

BRG

Huong VU

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

HI Huong.  Sorry for the lateness in getting back to you.  Seems your missing the 4CIF option key.  Once i remove this key from my 4200 MCU, mine looks the same. 

Would be best to engage your SE or Account Management Team to get this key added to your MCU in order for this drop down to work. 

We may be able to generate you a temporary one till you get it sorted to get a permanent one.  You can send me a private message with your SN of MCU, and we can look into this for you. 

Sorry for the late reply on this one.  Let me know how you proceed.  Thanks! 

VR

Patrick

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Huong.  I'm curious.  Are you saying the drop down box is not active to where you can drop it down to change it?  Can you post a picture here?

VR

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thank you very much for your reply. You are right. Enclosed is the required picture.

If you want to know the activation Key, i able to let you know

BRG

Huong

HI Huong.  Sorry for the lateness in getting back to you.  Seems your missing the 4CIF option key.  Once i remove this key from my 4200 MCU, mine looks the same. 

Would be best to engage your SE or Account Management Team to get this key added to your MCU in order for this drop down to work. 

We may be able to generate you a temporary one till you get it sorted to get a permanent one.  You can send me a private message with your SN of MCU, and we can look into this for you. 

Sorry for the late reply on this one.  Let me know how you proceed.  Thanks! 

VR

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I already sent you a private message with my MCU S/N.

BRG

Huong Vu

Hi Patrick,

Thank you very much for your help. It works now.

Thanks and best regards

Huong

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: