cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU 4501 Autoattendant volume and language.

Hi.

Users complain that autoattendant voice is too loud. Is there a way to adjust it, while not adjusting volume of conference?

Also, is there a Russian language pack for autoattendant voice and onscreen menus of MCU?

6 Replies 6

Hi

Yes, you can use russian promt and menu for MCU4501.

You can download from http://ftp.tandberg.com/pub/software/language_packs/codian/

and install it on user preference page.

Br. Oleksandr

Thank you, Oleksandr!

What about volume adjust?

Hi,

You can not adjust the volume of the auto attendand from the MCU web interface , however if you have the original  wav files, you can edit it according to your volume requirments and upload them as audi customization.

I will try to get the original .wav file for you.

I would recommend using an audio editor such as Audacity (audacity.sourceforge.net ) it is for  free) to apply a uniform gain to the audio clips.  -3dB would probably be a 
good amount to start with but the exact value will depend on the user's preferences

Regards ,

Cristian

Thankyou very much.

Hi ,

I have the original audio files. Please send me an e/mail at crisalex@cisco.com and I'll forward them to you

Regards

Dear Chrsitian,

I am also looking for a way to customize the default auto-attendant, or better yet to add an auto-attendant of my own in a language that is not supported by your language packs.

Is there a way to do this on the MCU 4500 series ?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: