Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU 5320 Conference Name

I have an MCU 5320 connected to a conductor.

The conductor has an non-shecudled alias pointing to MCU.

When users dials the renedevouz numbers and I login into MCU, i see that the conference name is something "fc133hdc11234" and not the number, even when I go to the conference details the numeric number assign is 884142, can someone explain why this is the case and how to resolve this as the customer can tell between conference when they are active in MCU.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you provide a screenshot or details of the conference alias within Conductor, you might have it configured incorrect. 

The conference alias should be contained within parentheses () and then the conference name field should contain \1. The \1 will be replaced with whatever is contained within the () of the alias field. 

The conference name that endpoint see is exactly what i set in the conference name(\1.Test_Meeting), but in the conference section of the MCU i get the below.

The conference name you see on the MCU might be the GUID that Conductor uses to identify the conference.  We had an MCU a few years ago, but I can't for sure recall how the conference names appeared, I want to say they showed up as they were configured within Conductor's conference alias.

A college has found a possible solution, I will update it here once it is tested hopefully next week.