Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

MCU 8510 API enumerateID

Hello!

Im trying to receive an enumerate of connected users, by XML request:

<?xml version='1.0'?><methodCall> <methodName>participant.enumerate</methodName> <params> <param> <value> <struct> <member> <name>authenticationUser</name> <value><string>admin</string></value> </member> <member> <name>authenticationPassword</name> <value><string>cisco</string></value> </member> <member> <name>enumerateFilter</name> <value><string>connected</string></value> </member> <member> <name>operationScope</name> <value> <array> <data> <value> <string>currentState</string> </value>  </data> </array> </value> </member> </struct> </value> </param> </params></methodCall>

Then I got response with enumerateID and 6 users.. On the strength of API reference guide, for receive the response of next users need to make a requset by enumerateID:

image.png

The next requset contains enumerateID from 1st response. But if I make enumarate filter by connected users together with enumerateID:

<?xml version='1.0'?><methodCall> <methodName>participant.enumerate</methodName> <params> <param> <value> <struct> <member> <name>authenticationUser</name> <value><string>admin</string></value> </member> <member> <name>authenticationPassword</name> <value><string>cisco</string></value> </member> member> <name>enumerateFilter</name> <value><string>connected</string></value> </member> <member> <name>enumerateID</name> <value><string>119</string></value> </struct> </value> </param> </params></methodCall>

- there is an error 201 on a response.

I can make request with just enumerateID param:

<?xml version='1.0'?><methodCall> <methodName>participant.enumerate</methodName> <params> <param> <value> <struct> <member> <name>authenticationUser</name> <value><string>admin</string></value> </member> <member> <name>authenticationPassword</name> <value><string>cisco</string></value> </member> <member> <name>enumerateID</name> <value><string>119</string></value> </struct> </value> </param> </params></methodCall>

In this case, I got responses with enumerateIDs that contains connected, not connected and pre-configured users. 

How to use enumerate filter with enumerateID on requests?

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards