Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU Events automation

Gaurav Pathak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is there any way by which we can get notifications automatically during certain events in MCU ?

For eg: Getting an email notification as soon video ports reaches to its capacity. Like in MSE 8510 as soon 20 HD ports get utilized an email or some kind of notification can be sent to admin. Right now the only way is to keep on monitoring the conference page or event logs. If there is a way by using some other application (may be in curl)/syslog server that MCU can send a trap and then it can further trigger a mail server to send an email, or any other way, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gaurav

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This has been asked a few times before, even by myself, and unless something has been done recently, it's not possible.  There's even an enhancement request open for this it seems, CSCuc94233.  Alternately, if you use Conductor, you could get something close to it by using Conductor's ability to monitor capacity of configured conference bridges.

Here are some of the past discussions.

video-load-mcu-5310-through-xml-rpc

need-monitor-media-port-utilization-8510

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This has been asked a few times before, even by myself, and unless something has been done recently, it's not possible.  There's even an enhancement request open for this it seems, CSCuc94233.  Alternately, if you use Conductor, you could get something close to it by using Conductor's ability to monitor capacity of configured conference bridges.

Here are some of the past discussions.

video-load-mcu-5310-through-xml-rpc

need-monitor-media-port-utilization-8510