cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU registered to CUCM 10.x for SX20 endpoints and unable to do video conference calls

Hi Friends,

I have registered MCU 5310 to CUCM 10.x as conference bridge and I have added this MCU under MRG and MRGL deployed in device pool also. I have registered three quantities of SX20 to callmanager. One to one video call is working fine. But when i add a 3rd SX20 to the conference call, only the first two calls are receiving the video and the third call is having only the audio. Conferencing is happening but only the first two calls are receiving the video of first 2 endpoints and not the third one.

Could you please reply me how we can resolve this issue.

Regards,

Thirruselvaa

5 Replies 5

Hi Friends,

We have resolved the issue. We have provided the option in both endpoint[SX20] and also in CUCM-phone page to use "CUCMMediaResourceGroupList" and it resolved the issue.

Regards,

Thirruselvaa

HI,

I have done exactly as you specified, "We have provided the option in both endpoint[SX20] and also in CUCM-phone page to use "CUCMMediaResourceGroupList", but my sx20 still does not use the MCU for conference.

Any help?

Need detailed configuration guide for integrating MCU with CUCM for scheduled conferences + TMS how to integrate TMS then in to the same for VC scheduling.

Hi Ateeq,

Check out the Cisco TelePresence MCU Deployment Guide.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Update,

I finally figured out that you cannot merge calls from the UI. For the SX to use an external resource, you must add all calls using either the touchpad or remote

--Paul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: