cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting scheduling from outlook using TMSXE and CMS

krizvite
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, could somebody please explain me what is the best practise regaridng TMSXE scheduling meeting for CMS spaces?

I dont understand if I want to plan a conference for more users via outlook just with one CMS MCU without some endpoint, what kind of mailbox should I add in outlook to book recourses via TMSXE-TMS? 

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmsxe/install_guide/Cisco-TMSXE-Deployment-Guide-5-11.pdf

I read all the time in the documentation that mailboxes are for endpoints. So you add an endpoind to your meeting and TMS will book the recourses if needed with the endpoint. 

How it works if all participants are using jabber and I need just the CMS MCU? What kind of mailbox should I add in outlook so the TMSXE knows it should reserve some resources via TMS?

Thank you for your reply!

1 Reply 1

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should review the Scheduling Mailbox feature within TMSXE. This will allow the inclusion of dial-in participants to the TMS booking.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: