Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetings button missing on Touch 12 for TX9200

We are having an issue with the meetings button not showing on the touch 12 for a TX9200 registered to CUCM. Currently we only see three buttons at the bottom of the touch screen: call, presentation and more. We meet the compatability requirements that I found on the TX9000 data sheet (

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps7060/ps8329/ps12453/data_sheet_c78-702104.html).  We are running CUCM at 8.6.2 and have tried 1.9.3 and now 1.9.4 on the  TX9x00.  We have the room name configured in CUCM to avoid bug CSCuc53226.  I verified that both the codec and touch panel are  running the same version of code.  We have schedule several test meetings and still do not see the meeting button at all.  Idle display is set to default detailed.  We have tried rebooting, restarting the TFTP service in CUCM, and upgrading from 1.9.3 to 1.9.4.

Questions:

Is there a way to factory reset just the Touch 12 like you can with the Touch 8?

Currently under detailed system information, I do not see anything next to midlet version. Should I?

Unfortunately, there is little information about bug CSCuc53226.  If the room name was not configured when the device first registered, how can this be corrected?

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Solution:

The meeting softkey only appears on the touch pad once a CTS-Man or TMS takes control
over the device. Even though the codec is showing as registered on TMS it maybe necessary to force TMS to
take control of the device by  pressing the enforcemanagement settings on TMS.

Regards
David Orzelek
Cisco Systems TAC

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

I forgot to add, if I do a show meeting summary in the CLI of the TX9200, it displays the scheduled meetings so the device knows about the meetings.  We just can't see it on the touch panel.

Hi,
I had the same experience. But, you need to add the CUCM into the TMS server. Then you can add all the TX systems into the TMS server. Then touch panels will have a meeting list.

Regards,
Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Sorry I guess I left out our TMS info. We have TMS running 13.2.2 and it has all of the CUCM TP devices added to it as CUCM provisioned devices (also added to TMSXE). We have scheduled test meetings and the meetings show on the Exchange calendar. Also, if you do a show meetings summary on the TX9200 CLI it shows the meetings.

We have a TAC case and they are going to RMA the touch panel. Hopefully that's it.

Solution:

The meeting softkey only appears on the touch pad once a CTS-Man or TMS takes control
over the device. Even though the codec is showing as registered on TMS it maybe necessary to force TMS to
take control of the device by  pressing the enforcemanagement settings on TMS.

Regards
David Orzelek
Cisco Systems TAC

Thanks David,

We realized that the device was not listed under available devices in the application user for TMS.  At first making this change did not cause the meeting button to show up.  Once we did the force refresh as you suggested the meeting button now appears.

Thanks for your help,

Scott

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: