Views
Helpful
Replies

Migrating from TMS Agent Legacy

csco10580709
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I should do a migration from TMS legacy mode to TMSPE mode, we use a separate SQL server for the tmsng database and we will use the same SQL location for the tmspe data base.

Is it necessary to create an emty tmspe database on the SQL server before the migration?

And how much space should I reserve on the SQL server for about 500 users?

Thanks!

Henrik Jensen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Henrik,

Yes, you must to create a empty database on SQL for TMSPE before migrating. During the migration, the setup will automatically migrated the legacy OpenDS database do SQL. You will be prompt to insert the information to connect to SQL Server during the instalation of TSMPE.

With regards data abse size, I have a TMSPE base with 100 users registered, the size, including data and logs, is just 15 MB. =)

See:

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Henrik,

Yes, you must to create a empty database on SQL for TMSPE before migrating. During the migration, the setup will automatically migrated the legacy OpenDS database do SQL. You will be prompt to insert the information to connect to SQL Server during the instalation of TSMPE.

With regards data abse size, I have a TMSPE base with 100 users registered, the size, including data and logs, is just 15 MB. =)

See:

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

You must to create the base for TMSPE according to especification described on this guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmspe/install_guide/Cisco_TMSPE_Deployment_Guide_1-0.pdf

Hi Paulo

Thanks a lot, I will go on

Henrik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: