Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Movi PIP window hide

Hi all,

I want to know how to hide PIP window of Movi while receiving/sending presentation.

PIP window is useful but sometimes it is very obstructive..

Is it possible to hide it?

Best Regards,

Kotaro Hashimoto

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, current version does not support to “hide” neither of active main and dual stream video channel (as Guy mention, it support to swap display windows only).

If this is important to customer, I suggest you to reach out your Cisco representative and raise this as feature enhancement request.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

gubadman
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I'm not sure if it can be hidden, but you can drag it around so that it is out of the way. Also Double clicking on the PiP will swap it back to main image.

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, current version does not support to “hide” neither of active main and dual stream video channel (as Guy mention, it support to swap display windows only).

If this is important to customer, I suggest you to reach out your Cisco representative and raise this as feature enhancement request.

Hi Guy, Taniguchi-san,

Thank you for your information.

I know those functions(drag/swap window) but unfortunately those can't completely satisfy end user.

We consider raising future enhancement request.

Best Regards,

Kotaro Hashimoto

johan234
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Anyone know whether is there feature update or way to hide PIP window of latest Movi while receiving/sending presentation? Our customer is demanding such experience too.

Thanks