Views
Helpful
Replies

MSE 8710 Question.

Haydn von Imhof
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all

I have a MSE8510 MCU what has the ability to automatically add Pre-Configured Participants to a conference each time someone dials that conference.

I would like to know if this functionality is also available on the MSE8710 TelePresence Server.

When I create a new permanent conferencing on the 8710 I have the ability to add pre-configured participants to that conference. The preconfigured participants is only joined to the conference if I manually join it, it does not get automatically joined when any other participants joins as on the 8510 MCU.

Is there a way to get Pre-configured participants to be automatically connected what another participant calls into that same conference on the 8710 MCU?

5 Replies 5

luchand
Level 1
Level 1

That functionality is not available on the 8710 today I'm afraid.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you knwow if this will be available in later releases?

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With next major release of TelePresence Conductor, you may automatically connect pre-configured Endpoint into conference on TPS8710.

This software will release in December together with other additional feature works with TPS.

So i have to have a Conductor inplace to get this to work?

This is one of approach/solution for archiving pre-configured Endpoint auto dial out connection.

TelePresence Conductor will add more value when integrating with TelePresence Server once next major release software become available.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: