Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiparty license on CallManager version 9

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm planning to provide the multiparty conference for my users, because we deployed lots of new TP endpoints SX10 / DX80 / DX70, that is not included the video multiple conference.

I searched have a "multiple conference license" http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/collaboration/pervasive-conferencing/at-a-glance-c45-729835.pdf
Should I purchase minimum 25 CUWL-Pro, then I have 25 screen lic. with 720p? & upgrade to multiparty adv. with 1080p?

If my UC environment is version 9, can I get it too? Then ordering guide just said CM version 10.

Actually, we deployed the TPS and TMS already ... can I just purchase the Conductor (Conductor is free for one? Cluster need $ ? ) / If not enough the screen license, then I purchase the screen license into existing TPS is enough for Ad-hoc & Rendezvous conference from CM too? CM version 9 is support too?

As the price, "Personal Multiparty" bundle of CUWL-Pro is more cost effective?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner, you should be reaching pre-sales for all those questions, that's exactly what they're for.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I know ...  but I want to confirm is it personal multiparty bundle (basic / adv.) included the license on Conductor / TPS / TMS ?