Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple VCS Issues

Hello All,

We are standing up a new VCS-Control on a BE6k. I've checked network ports and found the correct vlans for the guest and this is reflected in the VM client, however whenever I try and update the settings via the wizard I get the following error:

vmxnet3 0000:0b:00.0 eth0: intr type 3, mode 0, 3 vectors allocated

vmxnet3 0000:0b:00.0 eth0: NIC Link is Up 10000 Mbps

8021q: adding VLAN 0 to HW filter on device eth0

Cannot set new settings: Operation not supported not setting autoneg

The device is also not network reachable. I attempted to do a factory reset but was given a "Factory reset image not found!" error on that attempt.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

rschwendeman
Level 1
Level 1

Did you find a solution for this, I am getting the same error on bootup.

Neither of your posts give nay information on version numbers of VMWare or the VCS software you are using, so it's difficult to provide specific help for your versions.

I'd recommend that you go back and check all your steps and make sure you've done everything as per the Install Guide, especially all the things in the "Possible Issues' section to help you with troubleshooting things you may not have configured correctly.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: