Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MX200/300 running 7.0.2

All,

Is anyone else having trouble with MX200/300 running TC 7.0.2?

Basically we have a customer trying to upgrade codecs to latest version of software 7.0.2, but when upgrading an MX200, we're finding an issue whereby the camera stops working.

You can still see a loop back of yourself on the screen, however the panel says 'no camera selected' when in a video call. Also, it only dials at 64kbps (which explains lack of video).

We've tried rebooting, and adjusting config, but no luck.

When they revert back to the previous known working version of 6.2.1, the codec works fine again.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you try to do a factory default reset?

Which call control do you use and which call protocol?

Anything visible in the logs (in the documents section there are some troubleshooting guides)=

I would try a factory default, do a h323 direct call in between to systems and check up on the logs.

Is there a special reason to run TC7.0.2? Maybe TC6.3 is the better choice for now.

Besides that, did you check the bug toolkit? If you do not get a better feedback here,

you did not find anything in the bug toolkit and you have a valid service contract you could

think of opening a Cisco TAC case for it.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'd be checking the default call rate and protocol.  Perhaps it's set to something low (64k) or trying SIP rather than H.323 and the call is going to a call manager or something - it's hard to guess when you haven't said much about how your environment if configured.

I haven't seen many issues in TC7.0.2 and it has fixed a number of the issues I'd been experiencing with the TC6 train (ie CSCum04312).  TC7.0.2 seems quite stable for my devices/environment.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: