Views
Helpful
Replies

MX200 G2 installation help /doubt

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Anyone that had installed one MX200 G2 with Floor stand Feet could confirm to me that the back cover  is like this on picture?

Because i can't close  back cover it seems that two male connector are wrong...

Regards,

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I've never put one together before, but from what I've seen of them in person, it should all go together nicely.  Is there anything that the cover could be hitting on, or in the way?

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I haven't built a 200, but have done a number of 300s which are the same, just bigger.

Are you lifting the handle to lock/unlock the back cover.  You need to hold it up to be able to close it, then it locks back in the down position to hold it closed (Step 6 of the Installation Guide).

If it is still not getting close to being closed, make sure that all the cables are inside the cable guide, and that the cable channel lid is closed securely (Step 4 of the Installation Guide).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Yes i'm lifting handle.... The question is that in picture that i attach if you saw the red square i think it should be  hole (like female connector) instead of that (male connector) because in the top when you lift the handle are (male conector).

I don't have one easily accessible to check right now.  I have another 300G2 being delivered later in the week so can check that one for you when it arrives.

Edit: I checked the MX300G2, and it is slightly different, it does have two holes, rather than the bumps on the top edge (the bottom is opposite).  They are also in a different orientation (rotated 90 degress from what you have shown for the 200).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello, for translation motion(back to front and vice versa) in case of a earthquake, why you didn't foresee at least two screws? Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: