cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MX300 G2 Blank Screen No Response

Batuhan Kilic
Level 1
Level 1

There is a problem occured suddenly at MX300. When power on the device, cisco logo appears but after that it becomes blank and white light under the camera slowly blinking.

Tablet cannot detect ip of the main part and there is no network connection from the device. Because of no network connection, cannot reach by ssh or telnet. Also i tried serial connection but at windows device manager device seems as unknown. When i try serial connection to tablet, driver works correct and tablet can be reached.

What can be the problem?

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is this a new installation or existing?

Have you tried to disconnect the endpoint from the network during power up?

Have you tried to Factory Reset MX 200 /300 G2 Codec?

If anything doesn't work, suggest you contact TAC as a replacement might be needed.

It is an existing system, suddenly this error occured

I tried disconnecting network before, during, after power up

Only could try the touch panel factory reset method because cannot access device through serial connection, it gives usb driver error but when i connect to tablet, no usb driver error occurs

Also on the mainboard, DEBUG D37 D40 D41 lights are blinking

First cisco logo and the bar appears, at the corner version but after that it becomes black

did you manage to repair it?

tkonik123
Level 1
Level 1

I just got this same issue. Were you ever able to resolve without TAC?

Problem not solved. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: