cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MX700 won't accept xCommand

Tim Cappel
Level 5
Level 5

I am working with a new MX700.  I have everything setup and I can send API commands through the codecs web interface with no issues.  The one that is not working is the command to turn on Intelligent Proximity: xConfiguration Experimental Byod Mode: On  

The one thing that is different that might be an issue is that we upgraded to 7.2.  But I haven't been able to verify that intelligent proximity won't be supported with 7.2.  There is no error message when you try and run it, the blue line goes full and just sits there.  Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you tried going through the web interface here:  Configuration > System Configuration?  The experimental settings aren't visible, but you can search for "experimental" and they'll appear.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you tried going through the web interface here:  Configuration > System Configuration?  The experimental settings aren't visible, but you can search for "experimental" and they'll appear.

That did the trick.  Thanks for the info.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: