Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MX800 Dual telepresence damage screen

good afternoon everyone.,

Cisco mx800 dual telepresence, screen has been damaged on the left side, the purchase of the monitor will be managed and I need to know if anyone knows or knows where to get the procedure to change the monitor.

please, if you could give me some notion to obtain a document or video.

Thanks and regards.,

Camilo.

mmxviii

5 Replies 5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If it arrived that way brand new out of the box, then you should be able to get it replaced as a DOA.

If it's been broken afterwards, then depending on how, you may be able to get it RMAd.

If you can't do either of the above, and are trying to just fix it yourself, then you may have some luck following the Installation Sheet, but in reverse, to get to the panel, but they're not really designed as a field serviceable unit.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Good morning Wayne.,

Thank you very much for your answer, I will take the installation guide. Anyway in the meantime I found the attached document where the process of replacing parts and pieces appears.

Thanks and regards,

Now sure how Cisco handles RMAs for the MX800 Dual, if they're send a replacement screen or an entire units. In either case, recommend you contact TAC and they can help you through the process.

Hi @Camilo Enrique Barbaste Andrade,

You can refer Page#30 or 37 depending upon the type of installation you have wall mount or on stand.

The parts are replaceable in spare (see Page#47) which have individual Part IDs.

For left monitor it is "CTS-MX800-MON-L-D="

Hope this helps !

-Rishabh Gupta

Good morning.,

Thanks you very much for yours answers and help.,

Regards,

Camilo

mmxviii

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: