Views
Helpful
Replies

MXP 3000 Codec power supply P/N.

Chunghee Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need Tandberg MXP 3000 Codec's Power supply adapter.

anyone who know this P/N is there, please help me.

It's hard to find EOS/EOL parts.

regards.

5 Replies 5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you can't find an exact replacement, any 12V DC / 4.3A power supply should work fine.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

If your system still has a valid service contract, then Cisco will supply a replacement for free. Just open a RMA request with TAC - all they need it the s/n of the codec - and you don't have to return the faulty p/s.

Even though it is EOS/EOL, you will still be able to renew service contracts for these up until July 30th 2016. The 3000MXP doesn't become obsolete as far as service/warranty etc goes until May 31st 2017.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Chunghee Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Wayne and Jens

Unfortuanatly, I didn't purchased service contract.

so, I can't use TAC services.

thanks. ;-)

In that case, I can only echo Waynes comment . Any generic psu with the correct specs will do - however, you can also find some original ones on Ebay.

/jens

I believe you can maybe use the PrecisionHD Camera psu.  This is untested, but I think it might work from what I recall.  As Wayne and Jens points out, just check the specs and voltage first of the psu.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: