Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Chunghee Lee
Beginner

MXP 3000 Codec power supply P/N.

Hello,

I need Tandberg MXP 3000 Codec's Power supply adapter.

anyone who know this P/N is there, please help me.

It's hard to find EOS/EOL parts.

regards.

5 REPLIES 5
Wayne DeNardi
VIP Advisor

If you can't find an exact replacement, any 12V DC / 4.3A power supply should work fine.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
Jens Didriksen
Engager

If your system still has a valid service contract, then Cisco will supply a replacement for free. Just open a RMA request with TAC - all they need it the s/n of the codec - and you don't have to return the faulty p/s.

Even though it is EOS/EOL, you will still be able to renew service contracts for these up until July 30th 2016. The 3000MXP doesn't become obsolete as far as service/warranty etc goes until May 31st 2017.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Chunghee Lee
Beginner

Hi Wayne and Jens

Unfortuanatly, I didn't purchased service contract.

so, I can't use TAC services.

thanks. ;-)

In that case, I can only echo Waynes comment . Any generic psu with the correct specs will do - however, you can also find some original ones on Ebay.

/jens

I believe you can maybe use the PrecisionHD Camera psu.  This is untested, but I think it might work from what I recall.  As Wayne and Jens points out, just check the specs and voltage first of the psu.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad