cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help 'Dis-Abling' EX-60 Bluetooth

coleman6604
Level 1
Level 1

I need some help with figuring out how to Dis-able the Bluetooth capability on an EX60 telepresence system.

The unit is new with software Version:  TC6.0.0.876266

I have not found any refernce documents in how to do this.

Thank you,

Charles Coleman

charles.coleman.ctr@pentagon.af.mil                  

5 Replies 5

Hi Charles,

The Bluetooth feature is only available on the TC 6.1, so you don't need to disable on the version TC 6.0

In the TC 6.1 there isn't any command to disable bluetooth, you can only set the preferred output device by using the command as follows:

Audio  PreferredOutputConnector:

Regards

Melquisedeque Gomes

Brazil

Hi Charles,

I agree with Melquisedeque, as far as I know, there is no command to disable bluetooth globally. The user will have the option to whether using bluetooth headset or not, it is a user configuration, so you cannot block it.

But tell something, why would you need to disable it?

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi Charles,

I have tested with TC 6.2 beta version and found commnad for that.

Welcome to ex 90

TANDBERG Codec Release TC6.2.0 Beta3

SW Release Date: 2013-05-16

xConfiguration Experimental Bluetooth Mode: Off

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

There can be a couple of reasons why you want to disable it could picture these two are the most common:

* security

* remove unnecessary interference on the 2.4 ghz band

There are even organizations which do not allow to have wirless hardware build in, ...

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

It makes sense.

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: