Helpful
Replies

Next Restart will trigger the Factory reset. Expressway - Edge X12.5.1

SachinS1
Level 1
Level 1

Expressway Version X12.5.1

I have an Expressway - E in my setup using it for MRA

I have got an error as mentioned in title. " Next Restart will trigger the factory reset". Please note that we were having two nodes in Expressway Cluster in past but now we have only one up and running.

My query is How to get this issue fix as it is displaying " Next Restart will trigger the factory reset" which will hamper the production if it gets resart. Please find attached snapshot.

Thanks in advance.

SachinS

5 Replies 5

b.winter
VIP
VIP

If this node was in the cluster and now you removed it from the cluster, then this message is normal.

As soon as the node is removed from the cluster, it will factory reset itself. This is works as designed. That's also mentioned in the docs.

So you cannot remove the message.

If you don't need this node anymore, just shut it down and delete the whole VM.

--- Please rate this post as "Helpful" or accept as a solution, if your question has been answered ---

SachinS1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your reply. This node is primary and in production.

We have removed other node from cluster but this error is reflecting on primary node. i am concern as this is my primary node and will get factory reset if restart. in this case how i can fix this.

sachin S

Ok. But now my  exp- e is standalone and it Clustering is set to off.

In this state, is it ok to set On Cluster Mode and restore the Clustering peer address field.?

Thanks

Asper the Guide, that the solution to get rid of restart message.. 

Response Signature