Views
Helpful
Replies

No Camera detected Tandberg C20

MauricioGallo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Good Morning

I have 2 C20 with the same configuration, but in one C20 I couldn´t it control by web, I mean, I couldn´t  move or zoom it, but in the other one I can.

Could you tell me how I need  to configure it ?

This the picture about the C20 that I couldn´t configure

photo tandberg.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Check that the camera control cable is connected, if you have another available, try swapping it out with a known working one. After swapping the camera control cable and the C20 still doesn't detect the camera, swap the camera with a working camera from another system, as sometimes the issue could be the camera control port on either the camera or codec. You want to find out if the issue follows the camera or if it's the codec itself.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Check that the camera control cable is connected, if you have another available, try swapping it out with a known working one. After swapping the camera control cable and the C20 still doesn't detect the camera, swap the camera with a working camera from another system, as sometimes the issue could be the camera control port on either the camera or codec. You want to find out if the issue follows the camera or if it's the codec itself.

I'd suggest that you first try the steps that @Patrick Sparkman has suggested.  I'd also consider looking at updating the software on that endpoint as the screenshots you have posted appear to be of a very old software version.  The latest software release available for the C20 is TC7.3.12.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne

Could you tell me where can i donwload the last firmware?

If the C20 is on an active support contract, you can downloaded here: C20 TC7.3.12 Software.  If the C20 isn't on an active support contract, but you have another C Series endpoint that is, you can use it to download the software.  Some security advisories also provide free software to patch vulnerabilities, for instance cisco-sa-20170607-tele will get you access to TC7.3.8, simply contact TAC with the advisory and request the software.