cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No CDR or CMR records from any Telepresence registered to CUCM

droberts
Level 1
Level 1

There's a bug about the CDR but I wanted to point out to Cisco there are no quality metrics either.  The TC software used to have something via SNMP but seems all absent with the upgrade to CE.  

Has anyone found any workaround to collect these call and quality records?

6 Replies 6

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is a bug with CDRs when upgrading from TC to CE

One way to fix it is to factory reset the CE device, then reconfigure it and you should start receiving CDRs again.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Are you saying you received CDRs when telepresence registered to CUCM and running CE 8.X?

Can you confirm if the CMR files are also there?

No, sorry, these endpoints are registered to VCS and managed by TMS.

• Before upgrade running TC software - call detail records were received by TMS
  • After upgrade to CE software - no call details records
  • After Factory Reset of CE endpoint and reconfiguration - call detail records received again.

This was with all CE based endpoints (SX20, SX80, MX300g2, DX80).  And a real pain with so many endpoints to do.

It could be worth a try of a factory reset of the CE endpoint in your environment too.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Okay, I've already moved them off VCS so really hoping Cisco gets CDR support for them just like I get for the phones soon.

Did you try a factory reset of a CE endpoint to see if that helped?

Are you running a version of CUCM with appropriate device files to support CE8 endpoints?

Other than the need to factory reset the endpoint after upgrading to CE software, I'm not aware of any other issues with CDRs.

Wayne
--

Wayne

davidhouska
Level 1
Level 1
TMS CDR for CUCM registered endpoints enhancement request -
CSCut12732
Description
Symptom:
No endpoint CDR in TMS for SX/DX/MX/C/EX and CTS endpoints registered to Call Manager and being managed by TMS for p2p meetings without MCU.

Conditions:
No endpoint CDR in TMS for SX/ DX /MX/ C/ EX and CTS endpoints registered to Call Manager and being managed by TMS for p2p meetings without MCU.

Workaround:
None

Further Problem Description:
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: