cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No date in TMS confirmation emails.

Robert Krenn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, since version TMS 14.6 or so, the date is not shown in the confirmation email. 

The TAG <VAL:MEETING_DATE_TIME>  used to tell us the Start date and time + length of the meeting.

Now  in TMS 14.6 it will only  show start time + lenght,   not the date? 

I found another post here with a reference to a BUG, however I can not see what that bug is:

CSCur91847    Confirmation email doesn't include year unless it's a recurring meeting.

Maybe it is the same problem.  And if so, when can we see a fix? 

I have made an ugly workaround using the older <VAL:MEETING_DATE> and <VAL:MEETING_TIME> tags.

//Robert

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You're right, looks like maybe a bug in TMS when it generates the booking email.  You can see below from me using 14.6, I get the same result as you, time and length are present, but not the date.  Might be best to open a TAC case so it can addressed, you can create a TAC case right from the forums if you want from this discussion.

Here is what I get in the booking invite for a single conference booked with TMS 14.5.

Wed, Jan 7, 10:20 AM | 40 min
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Here is what I get in the booking invite for a single conference booked with TMS 14.6.

11:50 AM | 1 hr 10 min
UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Regarding the bug you mentioned (CSCur91847), it is referring to the year being present in a booking invite email, see below for an example.  The year, will only appear if the conference is recurring.  You can see in the single conference examples I posted above, the year is not present because they are not recurring.

Occurs every Friday effective Feb 6, 2015 until Dec 31, 2015.
1:05 PM | 1 hr 55 min
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Hi,

CSCus76044 This bug represent the following issue and workaround is to implement following <VAL:MEETING_DATE> instead <VAL:MEETING_DATE_TIME>