Views
Helpful
Replies

No video output from PrecisionHD 12x camera on SX20

GlobeMedNigeria
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

My SX20 Telepresence system just started misbehaving. There's no video output from the camera (PrecisionHD 1080p 12X)

At first I thought it was a configuration issue, so I did a factory reset. Still, no video.

The system was installed in 2012 and has been working fine since then.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem could be?

xstatus Camera
*s Camera 1 Connected: True
*s Camera 1 HardwareID: "50000000"
*s Camera 1 Manufacturer: "TANDBERG"
*s Camera 1 Model: "PrecisionHD 1080p 12X"
*s Camera 1 SoftwareID: "S01718-4.0FINAL [ID:40080] 2012-08-13"
*s Camera 1 SerialNumber: "A1AB48E00444"
*s Camera 1 IpAddress: ""
*s Camera 1 MacAddress: ""
*s Camera 1 Position Pan: 400
*s Camera 1 Position Tilt: 210
*s Camera 1 Position Zoom: 6
*s Camera 1 Position Focus: 4576
*s Camera 1 Capabilities Options: "ptzf"
*s Camera 1 Flip: "Off"
** end

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is the status of the HDMI 1 input, and what happens if you connect the camera's HDMI directly to a TV?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is the status of the HDMI 1 input, and what happens if you connect the camera's HDMI directly to a TV?

Hello Patrick,

When I got to the office this morning, I found it working. I connected the camera directly to the TV and it worked.

However, I noticed it behaving funny. At a point, the resolution and color rendition was not so great and then it stabilized. It also flickered periodically.

Could the camera be going bad? is there a way to fully diagnose the camera?

Thanks for your help thus far.

BR,

OJ

With it working correctly but the color being funny, or flickering, in most cases I've come across where that's been happening, it's been the HDMI cable that is the issue.  Are you able to use a different cable and see if that makes any difference?

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: