cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No way to end call from iPad (Crestron processor) - TMS

mbannach120
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that uses TMS to manage several Tandberg endpoints. One of these endpoints is a Tandberg Edge 95, and we control that unit via Crestron processor/iPad panel. They use TMS to call that endpoint, and the iPad has a button that can accept the TMS call. However, the iPad cannot end the call as it has to be done through the web interface that TMS uses. Is there a way to send a command from iPad (Crestron processor) to the TMS Server to end the call? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I will try to answer this.

I am not sure how you program your ipad/crestron to communicate with the codec, but if you codec is connected to the crestron, you should be able to program the crestron to terminate the call via the codec API commands or available crestron commands (if any) that works with MXP.

For example, the API command to disconnect call is "xcommand DisconnectCall".  It doesn't matter if the call is initiated from the TMS.

But if it is a TMS schedule call and the end point drops out halfway in the conference, you might get a prompt on screen to reconnect the call.  Then your crestron has to be programmed to either let the call reconnects or terminate the call.

regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: