Views
Helpful
Replies

one 5300 MCU for scheduled and non scheduled deployment

Anju Josua
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I deploy new telepresence in our customer.

our customer have on mcu, one tms, and one vcs.

my question is, if we only have one mcu, can it be used for both scheduled and non scheduled conference?

in cisco deployment guide, they use 2 mcu to separate the scheduled and non scheduled conference.

regards,

anju josua

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, you can use a single MCU for both scheduled and ad-hoc conferences.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, you can use a single MCU for both scheduled and ad-hoc conferences.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Dear wayne,

thank you very much for reply.

i have other question:

in case, when you already set a scheduled conf in tms, then is that room unavailable for non scheduled conf?

or the non scheduled conf can override the scheduled conf?

Regards,

Anju Josua

From what I have experienced, a TMS scheduled conference will override any ad-hoc conference.  This behaviour may be configuratble somwehere, but as that is how we want it to function, I haven't looked any further.

Wayne

--

Wayne