Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Online help files for CUVCM 3545 with latest sw

Hi everyone,

I know - the termed product is not one of the newest, but I need the Online-Help files for this MCU, which is running latest sw.

I only found CD-140506_CS.zip file (under Software on Chassis : Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3545 System    Unified Videoconferencing Tools and Utilities), which includes setup for Cisco UVC 3500 Series Series, which contains Online-Help files - but for oldest sw of the 3545 MCU.

Has anyone of you an idea, where I can download the Online-Help files which matches the latest sw of the 3545 MCU (sw: 5.7)?

I would be thankfull for any hint regarding this.

Regards,

Fabian

4 Replies 4

Alok Jaiswal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fabian,

you will get most of the documentation for 3545 on the below link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/video/ps1870/tsd_products_support_eol_series_home.html

Although i am not sure if this will help you what exactly you are looking for.

CUVC 3545 originally was a radvision product which is a part of AVAYA now.

rgds,

Alok

Hi Alok,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately there also I can't find a newer version of the Utility and Tool CD, which should include the Online-Help files for the latest MCU version...

In addition to this, my contact is not able to find a CD from installation, where also the needed files could be found.

Do you think it makes sense to open a ticket for this case?

Regards,

Fabian

Hi Fabian,

I asked around for you and was advised that there is no Utilities and Tools CD labeled specifically as 5.7. The latest one is 5.6 as there apparently were only minor changes between 5.6 and 5.7.

You should be able to download it with this link or search Cisco.com for "CUVC_3500_Utils-Docs_5_6.zip".  From your original post - its sounds like that is the zip file you already have.

Regards,

Paula

Hi Paula,

thank you very much! This is exactly, what I was looking for.

Sorry for my circumstantially parlance.

I think my contact will accept the 5.6 help with your information about the minor changes between 5.6 and 5.7.

Again, thank you very much. It solved my problem.

Best regards,

Fabian