Views
Helpful
Replies

option keys

Louis-Alex
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to get what are actually the option keys installed on my TMS ?

The reason is a get from the Product License Registration tool give me different informations of those I get from my TMS configuration page...

Thnx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No document that I'm aware of, but you should be able to compare the option keys to see what might be missing.  If you find that the License Portal doesn't contain all the licenses, you could contact the Global Licensing Operations (GLO) at licensing@cisco.com, they might be able to correct the issue on their end, something I've had to do myself in the past for some other products.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

To see what is installed on your TMS, look at the bottom of the page under Admin Tools > Configuration > General Settings.

What appears installed on your TMS and what did the License Portal tell you?  They might be the same licenses, but named differently.

Indeed, what appears to be installed on my TMS is different than that the portal shows me.

At this point, is there a sort of conversion table I could use to link both, to find the concordances between them?

Because, according to what my TMS says, I would have enough licenses for 560 systems. However, via the portal, I have a possibility of 460 ..... So I have a hole of 100

No document that I'm aware of, but you should be able to compare the option keys to see what might be missing.  If you find that the License Portal doesn't contain all the licenses, you could contact the Global Licensing Operations (GLO) at licensing@cisco.com, they might be able to correct the issue on their end, something I've had to do myself in the past for some other products.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: