Views
Helpful
Replies

Ordering advice for a Cisco TelePresence System Profile 55-inch

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have a few questions about ordering the CTS-P55C40-K9 Cisco TelePresence System Profile 55-inch - Single Screen, with C40.

The first is with respect to mounting options. Do I need to specify which option of the floor/wall/wheel mount options I need?

• Floor Stand Kit for Profile 55 inch Single Screen with C40 or C60  CTS-P4252S-FSO
  • Wall Mount Kit for Profile 55 inch Single Screen with C40 or C60  CTS-P4252S-WMK
  • Wheel Base Kit for Profile 55 inch Single Screen with C40 or C60 CTS-P4252S-WBK

If I fail to specify a mounting option will one come as default? - if yes which?

What does the Dual Display Option for Profile 55 inch Single Screen C40 LIC-P55C40-DD license provide? - from the description it is for a second screen. Is this correct? - if yes how is it connected - a link to documentation describing this would be useful.

Finally do partners noprmally send two people to install these systems?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Hi James

You must specify mount options. No default mount options. Someone has to choose  :-)

With Dual Display Option you can connect second display with HDMI cable.

Profile 55 display for video and additional display for presentation.

br Oleksandr

Hi James,

Yes, you have to specify the type of mount to your Cisco Sales Representative, without it the order will not be completed because the profile series are shipped along with all accessorries required for wall mount/floor/wheel base.

Dual Display key is used to activate your second monitor so that you can get presentation on 1 monitor and far end view on 2nd monitor.

Partners do send 2 people to install profile series.

Hope this is informative.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Thanks to you both for your responses +5

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: