Views
Helpful
Replies

Performing backup from TMS

marco_81
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

going through backup scheduling options, i can see Cisco TMS is able to schedule backup of various applications. The path i have discovered by admin guide is System-->Configuration Backup-->Perform Backup. Our TMS is in a production environment and discovered systems are in place. By the way if i try to make backup of systems discovered, some of these displays "NotSupported", such as Cisco CUCM for example. The systems that allow making backup are Jabber Guest and VCS only. Could you please give me references to document about this, and why i have not the opportunity to schedule backup for other systems?

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jabber Guest supports VMware-supported disaster backup and recovery solution or you can export the OVA files, see the Backup and Restore chapter in the Jabber Guest Admin Guides.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Configuration Backup isn't supported by all products that TMS can manage, for products that are listed as not supported, you should use their native backup method, for CUCM that would be DRS. There is no documented list of supported/unsupported systems that TMS can perform a configuration backup on.

Thanks for reply,

About Jabber Guest Server i was wrong. Is the snapshot from the hypervisor the only option available?

regards

Jabber Guest supports VMware-supported disaster backup and recovery solution or you can export the OVA files, see the Backup and Restore chapter in the Jabber Guest Admin Guides.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: