Views
Helpful
Replies

Phonebook C20

Michel Tosu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is there any way to see the content of the provisioned phonebook through telnet or SSH on the C20 Codec? i want to be able to tell if the system is getting a phonebook from the tms and whats in it without actually going to the system physically.

On the old MXP systems it were never a problem since you could see the phonebook through the web-interface.

It would be nice to see what entrys in the phonebook the system actually gets.

According to a collegue there IS a way but he can't fins it anymore

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Andrew Vasel
Level 1
Level 1

Michel,

From what I can tell (via SSH), 'xcommand phonebook search' is the direction that you want to go.

For example, 'xcommand phonebook search phonebooktype: corporate' returns a list of the phonebook folders and number of entries in each folder.

'xcommand Phonebook search phonebooktype: corporate searchstring: 'insert common text variable' limit: 'insert number here' will return all entries with a common variable.

I'm sure there are additional search parameters to drill down further, but this appears to be the direction you want to go.

View solution in original post

It looks like 'xcommand phonebook Search phonebookid: default' or using whatever your phonebook ID is will also return a list of the phonebook folders and number of entries in each folder.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Andrew Vasel
Level 1
Level 1

Michel,

From what I can tell (via SSH), 'xcommand phonebook search' is the direction that you want to go.

For example, 'xcommand phonebook search phonebooktype: corporate' returns a list of the phonebook folders and number of entries in each folder.

'xcommand Phonebook search phonebooktype: corporate searchstring: 'insert common text variable' limit: 'insert number here' will return all entries with a common variable.

I'm sure there are additional search parameters to drill down further, but this appears to be the direction you want to go.

It looks like 'xcommand phonebook Search phonebookid: default' or using whatever your phonebook ID is will also return a list of the phonebook folders and number of entries in each folder.

Thank you sir!

This will make my job a whole lot easier

You are welcome! Please mark the question as answered if you feel that your question has been answered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: