Views
Helpful
Replies

Picture In Picture in TP 9200

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed cisco telepresence 9200 in four locations. Now when i am on a call between all the 4 locations, I want the inactive participants to be displayed as small picture in picture on the main display. I have tried with cisco india, and I am not able to get any help. In CTS3200 its available, though I do not know how it is done. Kindly help.

7 Replies 7

Are you dialling in via Telepresence Server? If so, make sure you have "Continuous Presence" turned on.  If you are using CTMS, I don't think this feature is availible.

Hi ,

Requirement which you are looking will not work if you are using CTMS in your Infra.

You would have to use TPS for this requirement.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Hi Nick & Saurabh,

Thanks for the reply.

We have Telepresence Management Suite (TMS), CTS Manager, CTRS & CTMS in our infra. I have not heard about TMS. Can you please give me the link for TMS.

One more important point I want to know is how many video layouts are possible with my current infra? Is there any link to that as well?

Thanks

Fawaz

hi,

TMS was a TANDBERG product which was acquired about Cisco along with different Tandberg Products.

Its a scheduling , monitoring , tool much like CTS - Manager.

Link : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11338/index.html

For layouts, Since it is a Cisco TP Technology - it has more to do with the Voice/Room Switching rather than the layouts.

It would be only possible , if you have your conference running on TPS rather than CTMS.

CTMS has features which are more towards Voice activated switching, video announcement etc.

Hope it answers your question.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Hi Sourabh,

What is TPS? I want to know about that. Please give the link to TPS.

Thanks

Fawaz

Hi Khan,

Let me know if you need any other info.

If not, please feel free to rate my answer and mark this question as answered.

Thanks,

Saurabh Gupta

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: