Views
Helpful
Replies

Point to point call

narayana
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

I had dx80 and room kit. I have configured both the devices as standalone. NAT is also properly configured. But the challenge is unable to make point to point call. I tried using LAN, WIFI, Mobile hotspot also. But not succeeded. But when I created webex invitation both the devices are joined in the same call. Can you please help with the solution.

2 Replies 2

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

Need a lot more information:

Since you mentioned NAT - they are behind a firewall, yes? Same one (one the same subnet)?

How are you trying to call, via IP? What is happening? What SW versions are you running? 

One is behind the firewall and other is connected to normal router which supports natting. Tried via webex. Scheduled a meeting with the help of that URL got joined in the call. These 2 are New devices procured 2 months back. For the first time 20 days back it's working fine but now when I tried to join in call. I am facing this issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: