cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PrecisionHD 2.5x Camera - USB output

afadeyev1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. Looking at the spec sheet page for SX20 (link), under PrecisionHD 2.5x Camera: Dual HDMI/Camera Control and USB output.

I know that all Precision cameras have USB jack marked for "future use", but this one is specifically says Dual output.

Been wondering if it's the first camera with working dual output or it's just a typo?

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I know the TC6 Release Notes on pg 15 had mentioned that the SX20 could possibly support both the PHD 2.5x and 4xS2 Cameras as a USB camera sometime around TC7.1, but there is no mention of it in the TC7 release notes.  Also, all the guides for the SX20 mention that it's USB ports are still "for future use", so it looks like this is a feature that either didn't get implemented yet.  There are a few bugs that I found where it appears that the SX20 USB ports are still not supported for use, CSCup03784 and CSCup03729.  Suggest you bring this up to your Account Manager and see if they can find anything out for you and possibly if it's on a future road map.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: