Views
Helpful
Replies

Presence error J4TP 4.6

Darren Goulden
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a user getting 'No Status' when trying to subscribe to certain users (adding as a favorite), setting the client to TRACE I'm getting the following (using Jabber 4.6)

_taf_sip_call_agent_subscribe_rej: Got Subscribe_Rej (reason 487), for SUBSCRIBE transaction 59, toUri='sip:x@y.com', reason:'maximum 50 presence subscribes'

_taf_sip_call_agent_subscribe_rej: Got Subscribe_Rej (reason 487), for SUBSCRIBE transaction 60, toUri='sip:q@i.com', reason:'maximum 50 presence subscribes'

_taf_sip_call_agent_subscribe_rej: Got Subscribe_Rej (reason 487), for SUBSCRIBE transaction 61, toUri='sip:a@b.com', reason:'maximum 50 presence subscribes'

What does this mean?  Is it a limitation on the client for the user trying to subscribe or a limit on the user he's trying to subscribe to?

Thanks

Darren

3 Replies 3

Alok Jaiswal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Darren,

what it the software version you are running on VCS?

new software has a limitation of 100. That means a presentity can subscribe for 100 other presentities.

Rgds

Alok

Hi,

X7.2.2

Rgds

Darren

I compltly forgot that you are using jabber.  I exp this long time back in my lab.

As soon as you add 51st user it throws this error. But I was doing some other test at that time and did'nt check on this.

Let me see if I get any documentation on this.

Rgds

Alok