cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Presentation issue on Profile 55inch Dual display (C60)

Steve Deslandes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm reaching out to find out if anybody would've experienced a similar issue that the one I'm having and possibly help me with the resolution of that problem.

My customer has a Profile 55inch dual monitor system with a C60. Software version is at TC6.3. When this system is in a call receiving a presentation in DUO VIDEO, the presentation will start on the RIGHT monitor, but then will switch to the LEFT monitor on its own! It feels like, for some reason, the C60 goes from a DUAL display setup to a SINGLE display setup during the course of a call for no reason... Did anybody ever have that same problem?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'd start with checking all the cables are connected properly (unplug/replug them) between the display and the codec - if one of the cables is not conected firmly, or is a faulty cable, it could be causing the codec to only see one screen, and therefore switch from dual to single.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Lawrence James
Level 1
Level 1

Also send the CDR for the call to see if the call is being renegotiated. What type of endpoint is on the farend? Is this going through a MCU. Does this happen during every call even with different farend devices.

Getting dual screen is a combination of codec settings and capabilities and if used MCU settings/capabilities as well. Barring any phyical connection issues I would suspect that the initial capabilities exchange is being renegociated for some reason during the call.

The CDR and Logs will show what is happening.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: