cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Presentation only showing on one monitor

chioiro11
Level 1
Level 1

I recently upgraded an SX20 from TC5.1.6 to TC6.0.1. Prior to the upgrade, when not in a call, a user would present and the presentation would show up on both screens but after the upgrade, the presentation only shows on the presentation screen and the primary monitor just shows the wallpaper. Is there a way to change the behavior so that the presentation is on both screens, when not in a call?

I have the output HDMI 1 setup as First, and HDMI 2 setup as Second.

Installed Options:

NaturalPresenter, HighDefinition, DualDisplay

Thanks              

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Robert,

Please use this command :

xConfiguration Video Layout LocalLayoutFamily: Prominent

There is a slight change in the layouts in TC 6.0.0 and because of this we are facing this issue.

Thanks,

Prashant Rawat

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Robert,

There should not be any such issue.

Just check the the Monitor is set to Dual mode and was not changed to dual presentaion only.

xConfiguration Video Monitors : Dual

it should work fine

if still facing issues please share the xconfig logs from the codec.

Thanks

Ravi Kr.

@Ravi, I checked the configs and the Monitor was set for Dual. Thank you...

I was able to resolve the problem by changing the  video layout to "Presentation Small Speaker"
xConfiguration Video Layout LocalLayoutFamily: PresentationSmallSpeaker.

I'm not sure why this changed, or how, but I noticed the problem after the upgrade. I have a couple more SX20's, which I plan to upgrade soon, and I want to see if they have the same problem after the upgrade.

Regards

Hi Robert,

Please use this command :

xConfiguration Video Layout LocalLayoutFamily: Prominent

There is a slight change in the layouts in TC 6.0.0 and because of this we are facing this issue.

Thanks,

Prashant Rawat

How to apply this configuration over Template over TMS?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: